Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Magic Jelly Beans!?! Oh YEAH! They are magical!!

I discovered the cutest idea from a totally awesome neat blog!!
You have got to go and see Secrets Of A Super Mommy!
The blog has the greatest ideas!!
I love it!
So what do magic jelly beans grow?
THIS!!
How cute!?!
Check out the Secrets Of A Super Mommy and get all the details HERE!!
Thank you Super Mommy!


2 comments:

  1. I am totally doing this!! The kids might not get it yet but it is not all about them right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up!! I added your featured button, I am so flattered. I made some denim aprons too...we must have a lot in common :)
    Ang

    ReplyDelete