Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tissue Paper Pom Poms!! Easy Cheap Popular and Elegant! Win Win!!!

I have seen these everywhere! They are so cute and would be inexpensive to boot!! Where would one go to find the best tutorial anywhere? The master crafter MARTHA STEWART of course!!! Here is the how to directly from Martha! 4 quick easy steps too! WOW! I love Martha!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to make some of these right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun--the perfect thing to make with my kids and hang in the playroom. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete