Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

And the Winner is......

ALLTHINGSNEW!!!
Comment #21
allthingsnew said...


Hi! I'm already a follower, and I wanted to let you know that I listed your giveaway on my Low Entry Lowdown post today! Hope you get lots of entries and followers!



Blessings,

Stephanie - Ten Talents

http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com/2010/05/low-entry-lowdown-for-520.html


Allthingsnew, you have 48 hours to contact me and claim your prize. jandeecrafts@hotmail.com

Thank you everyone who entered!
 I love you all!!
Be watching for a tutorial next week to learn how you can make your own.
 Quick and Easy, I promise!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are this week's featured blog at www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com for Monday Madness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am your newest follower #45. I found your blog via Monday Madness. I hope you will come see me. I am #10 Traci66 on Mr. Linky or http://traci66.blogspot.com I have several giveaways going on and several to add this week so I hope you'll come join me and enter some of the giveaways. Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete