Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last Minute Cinco de Mayo Cupcakes-Whew!

I hadn't planned anything special for Cinco de Mayo.  Yep. Confessions again. I failed the the Cinco department this year. Then..... This morning my 9 year old was bouncing around the kitchen singing,"Today is Cinco de Mayo! Yay! Yay!" etc.  Dang. What to do now?!? I knew exactly where to go for inspiration! My blog friends would know just what to do!  Hoosier Homemade had the best idea! Cupcakes! Check it out here!  I have a mix in the pantry and I CAN do this! Thanks Hoosier Homemade!! EVERYONE should check out her blog! Here!! She has the most amazing recipes and food ideas! You will be hooked like me! Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I wish I had done something for Cinco de Mayo. Cupcakes are always fun. Great work!

    ReplyDelete