Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Looking for Fun This Summer? Check this out!!

I love this deal!! You've got to check it out!
Hubby and I used this pass for our anniversary this last Feb and had a ball and saved a bunch too!!
They have 13 attractions including a dinner at the Lion House Pantry!
You owe it to yourself to check it out!
Go here!
Dont Forget to enter my giveaway here!

2 comments:

  1. Just dropped by from Monday Madness. I am following you now! I am hoping to learn to sew soon, so I will be back! Love the reversible purse!

    Stephanie
    http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found you via Monday Madness!! You're super talented!

    ReplyDelete