Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Stawberry Delight!

First of all I should tell you that I am a recipe addict. No really.  I have a problem. LOL!!
I found the best blog to get my fix!
 You all have to go and check out
 I spent a good amount of time looking around at all she has to offer there!
Talk about a treasure of knowledge!
 Look at this dessert!
Want the recipe?
 I am going to make it soon! Thanks Mommy's Kitchen! 
Mommy’s Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Awee thank you so much for the shout out. I am so glad you are finding so many great recipes at my site. It just tickles me that I can add to your sweet craving. I have a bad sweet tooth as well.

    ReplyDelete