I remembered my Aunt making these little babies years and years ago and was super excited when I cam across the recipe!! They are so so good! My son and I made them Monday night and I will be making them over and over again!! Yum-O!!!
Carmel Marshmallow treats
• 1 package (10 ounces) crisp rice cereal
• 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
• 1/2 cup butter, cubed
• 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
• 1 package (16 ounces) large marshmallows
• Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, combine the milk, butter and caramels, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat.
• With a fork, quickly dip marshmallows into hot mixture; allow excess to drip off. Roll in cereal. Place on a foil-lined pan; chill for 30 minutes. Remove from the pan and refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 5-6 dozen. Be Sure to visit all the fine blogs I linked up with!! They are the best!!!