Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Christmas Story Advent-One of my favorite things!!

One of my favorite things to do is read with my kids! SO.... Starting Dec 1st we have a story a night until Christmas Eve when we read the first Christmas from the scriptures.  I found an awesome site that has the stories ready to print! You must go check out
The Idea Door HERE! 
This would also make a great gift to give families too!!   Another way I have used this tradition is I have gathered 24 Christmas story books and wrapped them and put them in a basket under the tree.  The kids love unwrapping one every night. It almost seems to calm them to get to unwrap something. What do you think? 
loves to all!!
Emily
Mom. Undecided.

1 comment:

  1. I love when we do the wrapped ones! It seems to keep them from raiding the rest of them and is fun to hear the stories again. The one I look forward to is the Cajun Christmas. Lots of fun Bayou style!
    Keep the great ideas flowing! Love you Emi

    ReplyDelete