Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Homemade Hot Cocoa-This makes a Ginormous Batch Perfect For Neighbor Gifts

I got this wonderful recipe, (and when I say wonderful I mean it is SO SO good!) from my sweet elegant creative mother.  She is amazing!! She was creative before blogs and the Internet! This mix would be awesome with a couple of mugs, some chocolate covered spoons and some candy cane stirrers and considering how much it makes would be very inexpensively priced too!!
Nana’s Special Hot Cocoa

(Makes a huge batch)

36 oz hot chocolate

36 oz Powdered creamer

1 ½ C Dry milk

1 lb powdered sugar

½ C Plain chocolate cocoa

Mix together



To serve add equal parts hot water to cocoa mixture stir and drink

The Trendy Treehouse
Mommy’s Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment