Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Halloween Funness!! My Princess is A Pumpkin!!

Look what I made for my little Princess!  I felt like since Halloween is on a Sunday this year it would be so cool to have something she could wear to church and I had a ball making this little twirl skirt and appliqued shirt!! I am thinking I may give it a shot in my etsy shop for anyone who wants one too! I have a matching bow and socks coming soon also! I LOVE Halloween!! Although the pumpkin KING is forever more my sweetheart! He gets a real kick out of Halloween every year and I love seeing all he comes up with! I CAN'T WAIT!! Mwah ha ha!!!


THE END
(get it? HA HA HA!!!)
BCD 125
The Trendy Treehouse
IhookedupwithHoHlamespice

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! I made my lil princess a Halloween tutu last year! She was a Halloween ballerina!! :) I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm, this is super adorable! What an amazing idea, I love it!

    Here from NFF, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete