Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have Your Cake AND Eat It TOO!!



Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix + Diet Cream Soda = Perfect (& PRETTY!) Party Cake

PER SERVING (1/12th of cake): 180 calories, 3.5 fat, 306mg sodium, 36g carbs, <1g fiber, 23g sugars, 1g protein -- POINTS® value 4*

Cake mix and diet soda? Awesome. Pretty colors? Also awesome. Fat-slashed cake with beautiful dots of color? SIGN US UP! Stir together a can of diet cream soda with a box of Funfetti cake mix. Don't add ANY of the other stuff the box tells you to add... Just the soda. Then simply bake according to package instructions, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Hooray for gorgeous guilt-free cake!

Thank you Hugry Girl For The Recipe!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! SO cute! I would LOVE love LOVE to be added to your blog list... you are already on mine!! :)

    ...visiting from Sassy Sites!
    (cause your blog is a Sassy Site!)

    ReplyDelete