Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No More Drips! I love it!

So the other day, I was on the phone with Marth, (yes we are on a nickname basis, we ARE close like that) yeah OK, and I was saying ya know I hate it when I make ice cream cones and then they melt and get all over the kids and the house and she was like, Oh, Em (notice her calling me my nickname) I will post something on my website just for you!! Thanks Marth! I said.
Don't I wish!!!
Martha Stewart did put a totally awesome idea up on her website and it felt like it was just for me....Does that count? LOL!!!
Here is what she said about how to make a 
MARSHMALLOW STOPPER
A hole in the bottom of a sugar cone can drain the fun out of eating ice cream (plus, it creates a sticky mess). We've got the scoop on a solution: Plug it up with a mini marshmallow. It will soak up the melting ice cream and provide a sweet finish to the treat.
Great Idea Marth! (a girl can dream right? LOL)
Check out her other great ideas here!

No comments:

Post a Comment