Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

My menu

I love recipes and menus and making great food for my family!  I totally enjoy  reading other peoples menus! Especially when I am in a rut and can't think of anything to serve.  There are a lot of blogs that have their menus posted! Again I love reading them but unfortunately I do my grocery shopping on the weekends and by Monday when most menus are posted I have already finished my shopping up.  So, I thought I would post my menu on Friday.  That way A) I have my menu and shopping list ready to go for the weekend and B) someone else might benefit from it as well.  I will be including recipes here and there as well so that I can link you to some of the great ones. 
I hope you enjoy!
Friday 1st


Breakfast-oatmeal

Lunch-PB&J and baby carrots w dip

Dinner-chimichangas for kids Date night for MOM and DAD



Saturday 2nd

Breakfast-French toast

Lunch-egg salad sandwiches w chips

Dinner-chili, corn bread and peaches



Sunday 3rd

Breakfast-Clone of a Cinnabon

Lunch-stuffed green peppers, green salad and hot rolls

Dinner-grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup with melon



Monday 4th

Breakfast-pancakes

Lunch-clam chowder and crackers

Dinner-mushroom quiche with fruit



Tuesday 5th

Breakfast-malto meal

Lunch-tuna sandwich filling on crackers

Dinner-funeral potatoes with ham



Wednesday 6th

Breakfast-cereal with milk and raisins

Lunch-PB and J and bananas

Dinner-spaghetti with salad and garlic bread



Thursday 7th

Breakfast-eggos

Lunch-hot dogs and chips

Dinner-chicken oriental salad



Friday 8th

Breakfast-French toast

Lunch-quesadillas with salsa

Dinner-chicken fingers and fries for the kids DATE NIGHT DAD AND MOM!!



Saturday 9th

Breakfast-eggs and toast

Lunch-whatchagot (everyone eats leftovers)

Dinner-cheeseburgers and potato salad and veggies

Treats
pumpkin cookies
chocolate peanut butter cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment