Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Stockings Were Hung....A Christmas Craft

I am not lucky enough to have a fireplace.  I know I know somebody call the wahhambulance but still I need somewhere to hang my stockings.  Here is our solution.  I love how it turned out! The "hooks" are cabinet drawer pulls.  Want a tutorial? Let me know! I'd be happy to make one for you!!
loves to all!
Need the vinyl? go HERE

2 comments:

  1. I too did this in our last house that did not have a fireplace. It was a great solution. I did not make it Christmas specific though and decorated it for every season. :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Great minds think alike! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete