Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things to try...Pumpkins from TP rolls!

I found this idea from The Sweet Life and love it! I am going to try it today.  (I have a case of TP in the garage that needs to be used and I am not talking on our beehinds either....its kinda sand papery...who knew?!?) I love that its a simple and still dang cute project! It cant get much better! Check it out here! 
Come back tomorrow for my pics...I hope they are as cute!

Take a button

1 comment:

  1. You should totally do some kind of mummy project this month with the sand paper toilet paper! Perfect for this month! And then post it for my enjoyment and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete