Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!
Monday, October 11, 2010
TP Pumpkins, getting organized for christmas and a linky party!
These are my version of the great tutorial found here at The Sweet Life. Again go check out this easy to make tutorial! I love how mine turned out! Thank you Sweet Life! They are going to look super cute on my piano!!
Now for my goals this week to get start getting organized for the Holidays....
1. Find a date when the kids and I can rug doctor the carpets
2. Find a time the family is all available to a photo shoot (and decide what clothes we are wearing)
3. Figure out what we will be giving all those on our gift giving shopping list
4. Decide if I am making any gifts this year and if I am get crackin!!
5. Make our Christmas card list
6. Make our neighbor gift list
7. Decide once and for all what we are giving as our neighbor gift
8. Schedule a manny for mom and the girlie's in Dec (I am hoping this become a tradition!!!)
9. Clean Gabby and Sarah's room with concentration of thinning down the toys
10. Get Halloween costumes decided and started
11. Plan my month of daily holiday activities
12 decorate for Halloween/Fall
13. Have kids write a letter to Santa
(stay tuned for our families magical box that comes with 2 way communications with Santa!! Probably closer to Dec)
Whew! That is a lot of stuff to do! I am way far behind! Looking or organizing help for the holidays? There are lots of great sites out there! I don't have a favorite (I used to but not anymore SO.....)
I am sure you will find one that works for you!
I had the most wonderful blogs and posts to last weeks linky party! I sure appreciate them all! Seriously. I SO do thank the heavens for you! Here is one of my favorites.
Nilo Crafts made posted pumpkin cookies! They look so good and make a great fall treat too! You must check out her blog because she also is doing a 30 day challenge that she is calling 30 days from Frumptown. She has promised herself that she will dress and beautify herself everyday for the next 30 days. What a great thing! I know I have had one too many jammy days myself lately!! LOL!