Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Daily Advents!!!

We love Christmas! Everyday we do a little something to celebrate! It is fun to make the special season last and to build unity which I am all about when it comes to the family!  Yesterdays advent was a little gift for each of the kids to wear through the season.  This year the surprise was fun Christmas socks!  Today's advent....
DECORATING
inside and out!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I put most of my decs up today too. Kids loved helping. I really need to get more though. We're going to string snowflakes and make paper chains tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resewn Sally,

    I am always happy to find a reader after my own heart!! YAY to decorating and to you!! The snowflakes and chains sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete