Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

My menu

Saturday 13th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-grilled cheese and tomato soup
Dinner-steak fries and special dip

Sunday 14th
Breakfast-French toast
Lunch- taco soup with corn chips and cheese
Dinner-leftovers

Monday 15th
Breakfast-malto meal
Lunch-egg salad Sammie’s
Dinner-meat pies and green salad peanut butter brownies

Tuesday 16th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-chicken nuggets and stuffed celery
Dinner-tacos in a bag


Wednesday 17th
Breakfast-French toast
Lunch-hotdogs and apples
Dinner-brown bag pork chops, stove top and brussel sprouts


Thursday 18th
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-soup
Dinner-Greek cabbage casserole


Friday 19th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-hot dogs and fruit
Dinner-chimmichangas for kids date night for mom and dad


Saturday 20th
Breakfast-pancakes
Lunch-BLT’s and chips
Dinner-chilli cheese dog fries (pecan pie, sawdust pie, pumpkin cheese cake, no bake lemon cheesecake) FOR OUR ANNUAL PIE NIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING!! assuming my dental procedure doesnt send me for a loop.....


Sunday 21st
Breakfast-puff pancakes
Lunch-poppy seed chicken, green beans, sweet potatoes
Dinner-leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment