Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A great idea for dressing the kids festive for your parties!!

Isn't this the cutest!?! I made it using this tute from A Heart For Home for homemade paper bows using magazines and just used ribbon instead.  I ended up using way more than the 9 strips it called for but I love how it turned out! Besides, one of my greatest gifts looks terrific all wrapped up in a bow!
Keeping It Simple

Photobucket

Making

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I found you at Keeping It Simple and I am loving your blog! I wanted to invite you to enter my $50 American Express giveaway and my link party that are both going on this week! Keep up the great blogging and happy holidays! -Dana

    http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.htm

    ReplyDelete