Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minute Gift Idea-A Giant Pill!!

Looking for an affordable darling last minute gift idea?  Check this out! This is 2 votive candles put together to make one giant pill.  I got 2 boxes of 6 votives each for $1.00!! So this puppy cost me all of $.33 cents! I just touched the bottom of each candle to a warmed pan lined in foil just barely enough to begin to melt and then held the 2 together until it had cooled and stuck. Seem a little too cheap? Get nicer candles.  Like a good Yankee Candle or use bigger candles even. I just tossed it in a organza bag and attached a cute little poem...  Here is the poem I used to go with....Super Cute!!!

When you have a giant headache
Only a giant pill will do
To ease your mounting tensions
Make you feel better through and through

So if you're burning your candle at both ends
(that's a terrible pun, its true)
Unwrap this 'pill' light half, sit down,
Relax-and take some time for you!



Creations by Kara

1 comment: