Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My menu

Monday 17th

Breakfast-toast w cheese sticks
Lunch-tuna dip
Dinner-Quick Pork Lo Mein and rum cake

Tuesday 18th
Breakfast-malto meal
Lunch-egg sandwiches
Dinner-fish tacos and squash

Wednesday 19th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-PB and J and bananas
Dinner-split pea soup w sausage balls

Thursday 20th
Breakfast- cereal
Lunch- grilled cheese and tomato soup
Dinner-sticky chicken stuffing and veggies

Friday 21st
Breakfast-malto meal
Lunch-Mac and cheese
Dinner-bagels and cream cheese

Saturday 22nd
Breakfast-scrambled eggs and toast
Lunch-BLTs
Dinner-biscuits and gravy and fruit

Sunday 16th
Breakfast-cinnamon toast
Lunch-pot roast
Dinner-turkey sandwiches and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment