Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Son Has Started His Own Cooking Blog!

My favorite son Christian (CJ) for short has decided to start his own blog. Speaking of short he is a small boy for 13yrs and he almost called himself the tiny teenage chef! LOL!  He has a passion for cooking. (he actually asked for cookbooks for Christmas if you can imagine) He received the ever trusty Better Homes and Gardens Cook Book 15th edition and intends to try every single recipe in it! Kinda like a Julie Julia concept.  I am hoping he gets lots of positive support and I know my blog friends who are so kind and sweet and supportive would be happy to help him out!  Check it out here!!   PS here is a link to check the book out below!

No comments:

Post a Comment