Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank you Martha!-I need this! A Battery charging drawer!

OK I am going to put this in my new kitchen island! This is a drawer for all of those things that need daily charging and their cords! Thanks Martha! However did you know I was looking? Weird. 
Check out the how to's here!

1 comment:

  1. I need one of these too. The hubs and I have been trying to think of ways to organize the phone chargers as well.

    I awarded you the stylish blogger award today!
    http://straightstitches.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-youthank-you.html

    ReplyDelete