Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

My Menu

Monday 7th
breakfast-oatmeal
lunch-Soup and zucchini
dinner-Homemade Chili w homemade hot bread and Angel food cake

Tuesday 8th
breakfast-Cinnamon Toast
lunch-jenny o turkey hot dogs and fruit
dinner-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli

Wednesday 9th
breakfast-Malto meal
lunch-tuna and crackers
dinner-Skillet mac and cheese and tabboulah salad

Thursday 10th
breakfast-French toast
lunch-V-8 and something from the freezer
dinner-Cranberry turkey sandwiches and green salad

Friday
breakfast-cereal
lunch-cauliflower-I LOVE CAULIFLOWER!!!
dinner-Hearty bean dip and corn chips for the kids (Mom and Dad date night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment