Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

My menu

Saturday 26th

Breakfast-eggs and toast
Lunch-what ya got
Dinner-fish fry, couscous and salad

Sunday 27th
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-crepes
Dinner-cottage cheese and fruit

Monday 28th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-taquitos
Dinner-haystacks Wanton fruit cups

Tuesday 29th
Breakfast-French toast
Lunch-tuna sandwiches
Dinner-enchilada rice, chips and cheese

Wednesday 30th
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-popcorn chicken
Dinner- Chicken bacon rice, salad

Thursday 31st
Breakfast-waffles
Lunch-yogurt and fruit
Dinner-chicken soft tacos taco rice veggies

Friday 1st
Breakfast-malto meal
Lunch-out
Dinner-popcorn chicken and fries for kids (mom and dad out)

No comments:

Post a Comment