Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Menu

Sunday 29th
breakfast-breakfast burritos
lunch-egg salad sandwiches and chips
dinner-enchilada hamburger dip

Monday 30th (MEMORIAL DAY!!)
breakfast-stuffed french toast
lunch-hoagies and chips
dinner-fall off the bone ribs, macaroni salad, corn on the cob and special rice crispy treats

Tuesday 31st
breakfast-cereal
lunch-cheese quesadilla
dinner-chef salad

Wednesday 1st
breakfast-eggs and toast
lunch-popcorn chicken and fries
dinner-crepes and to moms to celebrate my dad and baby sisters b-day!!)

Thursday 2nd
breakfast-oatmeal
lunch-ravioli
dinner-oriental chicken salad

Friday 3rd
breakfast-waffles
lunch-burritos
dinner-OUT FOR MISS ALEXIS GRADUATION!!!

Saturday 4th
breakfast-malto meal
lunch-soup and crackers
dinner-crepes

No comments:

Post a Comment