Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Menu!

Monday 20th
Breakfast-Malto meal
Lunch-Grilled cheese and soup
Dinner-Ham slices, funeral potatoes and veggies

Tuesday 21st
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-tuna dip and crackers
Dinner-dog food dip

Wednesday 22nd
Breakfast-muffins
Lunch-PB and J and chips
Dinner-mac and cheese and broccoli

Thursday 23rd
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-ham and cheese sandwiches and oranges
Dinner-haystacks

Friday 24th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-Something from the freezer
Dinner-taco salads

Saturday 25th
Breakfast-pancakes
Lunch- chicken casserole
Dinner-pork chops mashed potatoes and veggies

Sunday 26th
Breakfast-cinnamon toast
Lunch-hearty pasta salad
Dinner-puff pancake, sausage links and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment