Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Menu


Monday 29th
Breakfast-toast w jam
Lunch-cheesy chips with salsa
Dinner- sticky fingers with garlic mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts
              and chocolate cake 

Tuesday 30th
Breakfast-malto meal
Lunch-hot dogs and fruit
Dinner- tator tot casserole

Wednesday 31st
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-hot dog salad sandwiches baby carrots and fruit
Dinner- Corned beef hash, Sliced tomatoes, muffins

Thursday 1st
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-something from the freezer
Dinner- Taco In a bag and melon

Friday 2nd
Breakfast-eggs and toast w OJ
Lunch-PB and J and bananas
Dinner-Out on the way to Bear Lake!!!

1 comment: