Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My goals for this week in my Quest for Peace on Earth....

Here is a list of things I intend to accomplish this week in my Quest of Peace on Earth....in my home....this Holiday Season...
1 Create a Holiday calendar (including our daily advents for Dec, family photo shoot day etc)
2. Make a Christmas pin board on Pinterest and start pinning ideas for recipes décor gifts etc!!
3. Start and use a Christmas shopping list
4. Check and review how gifts lists are going
5. Inventory and review unfinished crafts projects
6. Begin a gifts to make list
7. Clean and declutter my bedroom
8. Tackle my closet and store/toss summers stained clothes
9. Inventory wrapping paper so I will know what I need
10. Make place a Christmas card list
11. Make a neighbor gift list
12. Plan a pampering session in Dec
13. Decide where and set a side a place to store bought gifts


2 comments:

  1. YAY Christmas countdown!! I am going to start referring to your lists every week so I can have a happier holiday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete