Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Menu!

Monday 19th
breakfast-cereal
lunch-cheesy noodles
dinner-meat loaf and mashed potatoes and Brussels Sprouts

Tuesday 20th
breakfast-French toast
lunch-popcorn chicken and stuffed celery
dinner-No peak beef tips over rice and veggies

Wednesday 21st
breakfast-oatmeal
lunch-cottage cheese and peaches, baby carrots and cookies
dinner-chicken noodle soup and hot rolls

Thursday 22nd
breakfast-cereal
lunch-tuna dip and crackers
dinner-nachos

Friday 23rd
breakfast-PB and J toast
lunch-trip to SNOW college to fetch my baby girl!
dinner-rehearsal dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment