Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Delicious Roasted Asparagus!

I found this recipe on allrecipes(click here to view the original recipe) and we ALL loved it! You have got to know that if the kids are loving asparagus its a great recipe! The only adaptation I made was to leave the garlic and the lemon juice out.  Other than that I made it as written. 
Ingredients:
1 bunch of asparagus spears, trimmed
3TBS olive oil
1 1/2 TBS Parmesan cheese
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
2. Place the asparagus in a mixing bowl (I used a gallon zip lock bag) and drizzle with olive oil.  Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle w Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.  Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet (I lined mine with foil) in a single layer.
3. Bake in the preheated over until just tender. 12 to 16 min depending on thickness. 
PS the photo belongs to allrecipes

No comments:

Post a Comment