Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Menu


Saturday 5th
Breakfast-eggs and hash browns
Lunch-fritatas  
Dinner-spaghetti

Sunday 6th
Breakfast-Orange creamcicle smoothies and Broccoli and Italian sausage cheese muffins
Lunch-Cottage cheese and fruit w blender Brazilian cheese rolls
Dinner-Fish tacos w beans and cheese and chips

Monday 7th
Breakfast-cereal and fruit
Lunch-grilled chicken strips cheese chunks, crackers and fruit
Dinner-GF Converted Crispy cheddar chicken w roasted asparagus and cauliflower

Tuesday 8th
Breakfast-mini breakfast cookies
Lunch-turkey cheese roll ups, GF crackers and strawberries
Dinner-Asian Noodle Surprise

Wednesday 9th
Breakfast-oatmeal
Lunch-egg salad w GF crackers and cucumber rounds and granola
Dinner-Tex mex bowls

Thursday 10th
Breakfast-GF puff pancake
Lunch-salad with gorgonzola and strawberries
Dinner-Zuppa Toscana and cheese rolls

Friday 11th
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-boiled eggs, string cheese, and snap peas
Dinner-Kid dinner Date Night for Mom and Dad


I am linking my Menu Up HERE! 
Go check it out for other great menus

No comments:

Post a Comment