Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Michelle's Story

A few years ago I had the privilege of serving in our church with Michelle (she was one of my counselors) and my life has forever been changed for good.  She has a beautiful spirit and simply oozes love for everyone around her including me and I hope the she knows how much I love her. She totally rocks! 
It dawned on me after watching her story that my baby Sarah who is 5 years old now is as old as Michelle's cancer.  WOW! She is my inspiration!  She is now living with stage four cancer and not just living but living a quality life to the fullest! 
Please watch and be inspired by Michelle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment