Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm back! My Menu

Hello friends! Be sure to contact me if you would like any of these recipes! I've missed you!

Saturday 21
Breakfast-waffles
Lunch-what ya got
Dinner-FOOTBALL WATCHIN' FOOD! Buffalo chicken dip and crackers, super sammys, macys tailgate box, and Oreo peanut butter cup no bake dessert

Sunday 22
Brunch-pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Dinner-bbq chicken bacon pizza and green salad

Monday 23
Breakfast-eggs and toast
Dinner-grilled garlic bread mozz sandwiches with marinara dipping sauce and grapes and low fat strawberry swirl cheesecake

Tuesday 24
Breakfast-oatmeal and fruit
Dinner-double tator casserole and veggies

Wednesday 25
Breakfast-freezer breakfast burritos
Dinner-quick easy enchilada casserole and veggies

Thursday 26
Breakfast-ham and egg sandwiches
Dinner-baked tilapia rice pilaf and veggies

Friday 27 (kids home from school)
Breakfast-breakfast burritos from the freezer
Lunch-hamburgers and fries

Dinner-pizza for kids date night for mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment