Welcome to JanDee Crafts! I am so glad that you stopped by! Please feel free to follow me, comment (nicely of course!) and come back as often as you'd like! I'd also love to see you subscribe to my facebook page! Joy In The Journey!!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Menu!

Monday 20th
Breakfast-3+1 omelet with sauteed veggies, wheat toast and 1 C Berries
Lunch-Cobb Salad w homemade balsamic dressing
Dinner-salsa chicken and slow cooker refried beans in lettuce wraps and veggies 

Tuesday 21
Breakfast-1 Cup nonfat Greek yogurt ½ C berries and whole wheat toast
Lunch-Stir fry over quinoa and tomato cucumber salad with lemon juice
Dinner-tilapia, squash and broccoli

Wednesday 22
Breakfast- oatmeal, an apple and Greek yogurt
Lunch-mini turkey meatloaf with tomato and onion in a lettuce “bun”
Dinner-Chicken Garbanzo Nicoise Salad and roasted veggies w salad

Thursday 23
Breakfast-3+1 omelet, roasted yam hash browns and berries
Lunch-chicken broth with garbanzos and veggies
Dinner-baked chicken with sauerkraut, veggies and apples
  
Snacks
sliced cucumbers with no oil hummus
apple and cheese stick
berries and greek yogurt
skinny shake

apple and peanut butter

I am loving the below mentioned Bob Harper's Skinny rules and even with some cheating my husband and I have lost some weight! He is down 10lbs and I am down 8.5lbs! Yay! It is no where as hard as I thought it would be and we are full continually. (except before bed which is part of the plan.)  :) I am missing sugar though! He wants no sugar.  Including artificial sweeteners. Those desires can be dealt with on our splurge time luckily.  
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment